Prisma Wave Studios
Based in San Francisco, CA
|Free to Play|
Sled, ski, or snowboard with Toodle the Raccoon and his friends on an endless epic run in Toodle's Toboggan! Toodle's Toboggan features simple controls: drag your finger to steer and tap to perform tricks in the air! Before you play, spin for boosts to earn score and coin multipliers! There are many characters to unlock each with their own stats and abilities. New avatars and level segments will come in future updates. A network connection is required for those updates. The game is free to play with in-app purchases.
Toodle's Toboggan is created by the two-person team, Rodrigo Aguilar and Glenn Song using Unity 5, and it is the second game by Prisma Wave Studios.
- Bunny Slope: 20 challenge levels to complete
- Longtooth Mountain: an endless run designed to challenge your skills and endurance
- touch controls: drag to steer, tap to jump, and swipe to perform tricks while in the air.
Toodle's Toboggan Launch Trailer YouTube
Toodle's Toboggan Gameplay Trailer #1 YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Intuitive and responsive controls make this throwback to simpler, arcade snowboarding games really hard to put down. I am having a blast learning each course and trying to max my score. I really wish more mobile games actually had legit gameplay like Ollie and Flip."
- MooshiBear, iTunes Review
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Prisma Wave Studios
We're an independent/mobile game studio and the creators of Ollie and Flip.
More information on Prisma Wave Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Toodle's Toboggan Credits
Co-Founder, Lead Software Engineer
Co-Founder, Game Design and Art Direction