Prisma Wave Studios
Based in San Francisco, CA
July 17, 2015
Press / Business contact:
San Francisco, CA 94122
Please contact by e-mail.
We're an independent/mobile game studio and the creators of Ollie and Flip.
Rodrigo and Glenn met each other a decade ago when they were both working at Maxis/Electronic Arts on the Sims and MySims franchises. Rodrigo left in 2012 to work at Zynga as a game designer; Glenn stayed at Electronic Arts to continue working on Sims 4 for PC. Rodrigo left Zynga in 2014 to pursue his interest in designing his own games, and when Glenn was laid off in March of 2015 he joined him in creating a game using the Unity game engine.
Toodle's Toboggan Gameplay Trailer #1 YouTube
Ollie and Flip Stonestown Playthrough YouTube
Ollie and Flip Arcade Snowboarding - Gameplay Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Prisma Wave Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Intuitive and responsive controls make this throwback to simpler, arcade snowboarding games really hard to put down. I am having a blast learning each course and trying to max my score. I really wish more mobile games actually had legit gameplay like Ollie and Flip."
- MooshiBear, iTunes Review
- "Excellent Gameplay, tight controls. Easy to pick up, tough to master. Great replay value. Very impressed!"
- Livingcardmtg, iTunes Review
- "Cute. This is a fun little game, the endless mode will keep you trying to go further for hours."
- Twiggyweasel, iTunes Review
Prisma Wave Studios
Link to Prisma Wave website. http://prismawave.com/.
Made With Unity: Ollie and Flip Snowboarding: Development Diary Pt. 1
Part 1 of 3 documenting the creation of Ollie and Flip written by Rodrigo Aguilar. This article covers Concept to Prototype in Unity 5. madewith.unity.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Co-Founder, Senior Software Engineer
Co-Founder, Game Design Director